Mass Effect 3 Collecters Edition

Does anyone know on where i can get one. Seeing hows games is *** cancelling them in the last week.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

look to online retailers now...play.com, shopto.net, amazon.co.uk, Zavvi.co.uk.....but you have really left it late. Good luck

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

look to online retailers now...play.com, shopto.net, amazon.co.uk, Zavvi.co.uk.....but you have really left it late. Good luck

[/quote]
No he has not. GAME only just emailed people yesterday about not stocking the Mass Effect 3 Collector Editions despite taking pre-orders in-store and online.

News broke yesterday morning, confirmed by lunchtime, its been all over the internet, gaming sites and this forum alone since then....left it late because of those online retailers that got new allocations from EA, many of them have taken all the orders they can for the CE...so yeah, a little late....not impossible though

TY just pre ordered it.

Don't be too worried.

EA were supposed to be stocking this item through GAME and Gamestation before the 2 had their row over the agreement.

There will be enough spare copies of the "N7 Collector's Edition" to build a house out of unless you honestly believe that all the stock that was supposed to go to every GAME and Gamestation in the UK was actually passed on to Online Retailers and these promptly sold out in a day.

I suppose one thing EA could do to try and recoup the massive loss from GAME and Gamestation not selling their product is to sit on their GAME and Gamestation stock for a few days and let people panic about not being able to buy it.

Then see if online retailsers can be talked into ordering further online stock in the hopes that people will panic buy.

You notice that whatever terms and conditions EA has with their online retailers nobody went and bought themselves a surplus.

Az

or they just did what they did, and move the allocation of stock from Game Group to other retailers and didnt lose any money at all.....go figure the nature of business eh

They moved Game Groups allocation to the other retailers. Bioware stated that there would be no more N7's made before the launch about a couple of months ago as there was issues with the art book not being done in time.

If they did have loads spare which they are sitting on then why are the majority of retailers now sold out of them. It would make more financial sense to get out this supposed warehouse full of N7's out to them so they can sell more before the launch.

I believe that thats it for the N7's, no more will be made after the launch. The N7 will trully be a limited collectors edition

I hear that Sainsbury's are going to be stocking them, for those who haven't pre-ordered and fancy trying their luck.