Marvel Lego Heroes 360 vs ONE

So I have heard rumours that Lego Marvel Super Heroes is not going to be available as a One title on launch day.

Does anyone have any further info on this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Yeah I heard about this the other day, pretty disappointing. No date yet for when it is expected though I don't think. "Lego Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd," reads a statement sent to MCV. "We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible." http://www.oxm.co.uk/65987/lego-marvel-super-heroes-delayed-on-xbox-one/

Its coming out on the 29th so if you can wait an extra week get it on the ONE and get it half price thanks to GAMEs offer, they told me they would honour the price whenever it comes out.

I am getting this for the 360 but there's a valid reason !!!  It keeps the kids off my xbox one !!!

[quote user="DuvaDan"]

Its coming out on the 29th so if you can wait an extra week get it on the ONE and get it half price thanks to GAMEs offer, they told me they would honour the price whenever it comes out.

[/quote]

This is good news.

We are getting it for our daughter ( I'm going to play it aswell lol ) but when I heard it got delayed I thought it was going to be pushed back into 2014, not too bad then :-)

Thanks guys.

I can deal with it being delayed a week, especially if it comes out at a budget price.

I'm getting this game for Mrs Azrael and myself because Lego is awesome and Marvel Superheroes are even more awesome.

Can anyone confirm how the Local Multiplayer works? i.e. Same Screen or Split Screen?

Previous Lego Games (or at least one of the Harry Potters) have you both on the same screen working together.

But I read in a review this morning that the local Multiplayer is Split Screen.

Can anyone confirm if it's 1 the other or both?

Cheers

Az

Two player local co-op.

From the gameplay I have seen,  the screen is dynamic.  When the players are close together then it is same screen, if they move apart it transitions to split screen.

You can change it to a fixed split screen if you don't like the dynamic one.

That's excellent news.

Thanks a lot.