Marketplace content in unwanted language, need help!

Hey, all. 

I've been having some issues with my Xbox Live Marketplace content. Mostly, the game marketplace.

With the problems I am talking about, it's that most of my games offering only a [FR] edition, because apparantly they have that particular language set in the country I am in (Belgium). Why I can assure you that most Belgian people speak Dutch instead of French, but both these languages are indeed the mains of Belgium. Now, only French editions of most games are presented in the Game Marketplace. I've recently re-bought Black Ops after selling a while ago, but this time from here the marketplace. I was aware of it being French, said the description, but I set my country as UK and thought it would change to English automaticly.

I also had a few [EN] Map Packs back when I had the disc, but now they are worthless. And I'm pretty much playing an awesome game in a language I cannot understand. I've bought World at War, too, in French. And scrolling down some games and looking on their descriptions, they mostly say it's [FR] only.

Now my main question is, how can I change this? I obviously don't want French NOR Dutch. I wish a normal English content version of any game at all, if this can't be arranged and I am destined of buying games from the Marketplace without understanding the language then I am forced to quit spending Micrsoft Points on it. I am in desperate need of my Marketplace to be changed in a language I know! This should be possible, right?

Please help me out if you know an answer, you have my thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not all content is available in all languages in all regions. I'm sorry for the frustration.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.