Map pack was automatically bought when i logged on this morning!?!?

I never confimed the purchase of this map pack, i don't even have black ops for xbox... i downloaded the video last week, but when my 1200 points was gone today, i looked at my history and it said i purchased this item, i don't live with anyone else, so how could this be!?!?!?   I spend hundreds of bucks each year on downloadable content, how can they not refund my 15 bucks?!?  Xbox live, you just lost a very valuable customer.  

Anyone else have this problem?  

Bonelesskitten

Case no  1160453754

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Is there someone else in the house that had access to your account? Someone who may have accidentally purchased it? If not, and you feel someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, call up phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) and file an Unauthorized Access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have filed an unauthorized access claim... so now i guess i have to wait to see if they can tell if someone accessed my account illegally.  I don't see how that could be possible, although i have now added a secret question to my account and changed my password.  But seriously if microsoft cant see fit to refund my 15 bucks, when i buy a massive amount of games and add-ons every year, then i will have to reconsider what platform i purchase my games on in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.