Many games won't load & Dashboard issues

Ever since the new dashboard update, it takes around 60s just to sign in when powering on the xbox one.  This is powering on from the warm standby.  A huge selling point on this console was the 'instant on' functionality.  You have just broken that functionality with this new dashboard and now all the warm standby does is waste electricity.  Do you all even test this garbage before you release it?

Another issue that may or may not be related to the dashboard update is that many of my games won't load at all.  It appears to be the games that I haven't played in a while.  It just says something like "Something went wrong, give it another try" and if you try again they just never load.  These are games I paid for.  If they will not load, I will expect a full refund of my purchase price for ALL of these games.  We are not your beta testers.  You need to pull the plug on this ridiculous new dashboard and go back and work on it some more to get it ready for prime time. 

I need you to provide me a contact email address so we can continue the discussion of your reimbursement of my purchases directly.  You sold me this content and if you can't allow me to utilize it on MY schedule then you WILL refund me.

Get your *#*! together Microsoft.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry to hear you're upset.  Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?

That solves most minor issues such as games/apps not loading and slow start speeds.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.