manuals

I have tried to contact xbox as well as the company that made the game and xbox says to get manual from ubisoft and ubisoft says xbox has to supply it when you buy a game on line through xbox.  All I want is the manual for surf's up for my kids.  does anyone know how to get one?  Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Here's a link to the manual.  If the link doesn't work, go to the Surf's Up page on the marketplace here on the xbox forums and on the left side of the picture near the bottom you'll see a link saying "see game manual". 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Cygnus"]

Lies. There are no game manuals on Xbox.com. It's a rather severe oversight on Microsoft's part, especially considering that all the information on the Live marketplace says that there is (like EVERY Games on Demand entry). Apparently they never got around to telling anyone else in the community and you didn't bother to check for yourself.

[/quote]

Not entirely true. While some games appear not to have manuals on Xbox.com, others in fact do. It's hit or miss.

Sorry this didn't help.

Lies. There are no game manuals on Xbox.com. It's a rather severe oversight on Microsoft's part, especially considering that all the information on the Live marketplace says that there is (like EVERY Games on Demand entry). Apparently they never got around to telling anyone else in the community and you didn't bother to check for yourself.

Sorry this didn't help.