Managing Payment Options

I keep going onto the Managing Payment Options link so that I can change payment option to paypal.  However, everytime I go on the Managing Payment Options link I get an error message saying "oops you've found a glitch in the system", Error code:

How can this be fixed so that I can change my payment method?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have not found any history from that code, you may need to call phone support. (1800-4My-Xbox)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there.

Try clearing the cache and cookies on your current browser or try using a different web browser to access your Account Management page. If the problem continues to occur you can contact the xbox support line regarding this matter.

Sorry this didn't help.

That happened to me and it was because my payment info had expired.  I couldn't renew here or on my xbox until it was fixed, but it only gave me the "glitch" and "error" messages.  Neither error actually told me how to fix it or that it was about my billing info.  I thought it was a MS network problem so I kept trying.

I found a post on here recommending someone go to http://billing.microsoft.com for another issue, so I tried that.  I fixed my CC info and now I can renew here or on my xbox.

It would be helpful if MS made the error code for outdated account info less cryptic and the link to billing more readily available.

Sorry this didn't help.