Managing my account

I logged in to my new account for a long time and tried to go edit my account but there was some new update and it needed some verification that i agree with the new rules and such. I tried to verify it, but then it said that my parents need to agree it and i don´t know which e-mail of my parents i´ve putted there a long time ago, probably my parents don´t have that e-mail address anymore. Besides im 20 years old (born 02.02.1993) and i had no idea that you have to change your "age settings". I hope that you guys could help me to somehow bypass that whole parent thing with the account so i could use the xbox live with my new laptop.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi there. Unfortunately there is no way to "bypass" the paretnal verification. If you entered the correct information when creating the account you could try upgrading to adult status. However you need to sign into LIVE to do this and you won't be able to sign into LIVE without the update completed.

Options you have are to either: 1. Create a new account. 2. Try to remember the parental email address. 3. Call the xbox support line. If you choose number 3 you will be asked a number of security questions about your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.