Managing Account?

Yes I have been banned for unknown reasons from XBLET they wont tell me blah blah blah you don't really want to know that detail and they won't answer any of my queries which I call very bad customer service however for the time being at least maybe forever I want to change my bio and motto and send a message to my friends to alert them about my new account can I do that and if so how because ive tried a few techniques and they don't seem to work and it seems kind of like I am being cut off from live here.

Thanks and you will most likely respond to this unlike the XBLET who still avoid any questions I throw at them.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="The Thompsonn"]Yes I have been banned for unknown reasons from XBLET they wont tell me blah blah blah you don't really want to know that detail and they won't answer any of my queries[/quote]Did you check your emails?

[quote]and send a message to my friends to alert them about my new account can I do that and if so how because ive tried a few techniques and they don't seem to work and it seems kind of like I am being cut off from live here.[/quote]...and you can't send  them messages from "The Thompsonn" gamertag because....?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="The Thompsonn"]

Yes I have been banned for unknown reasons

[/quote]

I doubt that. I 'm sure they told you our you really know. They send a email to the WLID account on the gametag in question. For the record, they do not have to respond to anyone that in the threads.

[quote]

I want to change my bio and motto and send a message to my friends to alert them about my new account can I do that and if so how because ive tried a few techniques and they don't seem to work and it seems kind of like I am being cut off from live here.

[/quote]

That is the whole point of a ban. You don't have access to your friends list, your DLC is shot as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

My gamertag is v Thompsonn o and the point is I didn't do anything wrong and they have actually no evidence to prove otherwise.

Sorry this didn't help.

Although you might think it is harsh but they do not ban people for no reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have questions/issues with your ban/suspension, please post here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I know I have I was just simple asking about the ability to put text into motto, bio or messages to tell my friends but figured you can't

Sorry this didn't help.