Manage payment options error?

XxlMcLeanxX

May or may not be the right place to post this, but here goes.

Hello, so recently I received a notification on my xbox that my account has been suspended until I can update my payment option because my credit card declined.

That's all fine, so I am subscribed to 12M auto renewal, that charge was declined. So to remove my old credit card I need to add a new one and move my subscription to a new payment option, so I got as far as adding a new credit card and attempting to transfer the subscription. The transfer failed stating error and that something went wrong. I then tried updating my payment option via my xbox console and after i select the new card it tells me to wait for confirmation, yet if I log back on or check on the website it loops me back through the update your payment blah blah. This was all about a week ago, I waited for anything to happen. Now I am trying to access the "Manage Payment Options" page under my account on the xbox website and I receive this ;

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 08/01/2013 11:20:34 PM
code: 1BB4DB620523785
s: FAMHuhlxdOgyp4mWd6CStg==
id: 4429134d-9b67-4450-9af1-2d905403eab2
req: d21acdeb-5b86-4ad7-8212-56561a80fa49

So now I am at a standstill where I can neither use my xbox's online features, nor update my info, or even access my credit card info which is a little ridiculous. 

I just need to know what is wrong with the manage payment options page so that I can remove a credit card/transfer my subscription to a new one and move on from this.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

hey there, this isn't as complex an issue as it looks.

All you need to do is get in touch with the billing department.

Call your support number or start with this: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Suggest you contact a Billing Agent.  Go to http://xbox.com - sign in there if you can - then go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.