major profile issues

i have had my xbox one for over a month and I have been playing with just my profile with no single problem. Howeve, today i gave it to my kids and made a profile for each of them (3 other profiles). the problems began immediately. in nearly every game we played it would just sign them out and start the game over. i assumed it was detecting me with kinect. so i turned off auto kinect sign in on all profiles and it would STILL do this. the main problem seems to be that you really cant tell which controller is linked with each profile...if you both go to home and sign in....it sill doesnt really tether that controller to a profile. plus, sometimes it would have the profile listed as P4 or P3 (player 4 or player 3) and I only have two controllers. the 360 method was much better where each controller brought up the shortcut screen and let each controller sign in independently....with the home screen method...no one knows what is up or down. NBA 2 K 14 was the worst. my kids would sign in individually and start a game just fine... then ....5 minutes in......it would just sign them out and one team would not be controlled....then we would go do the sign in all over again and instead of LIVE names it would just have P3 and P2 (generic) and for absolutley no reason.....cant understand why it keeps trying to go back to my profile with auto kinect turned off....craziness. there needs to be a screen showing each controller and who is signed in......a shortcut....the home screen method for each is terrible

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

bump

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have seen people complaining about this on IGN. They just released the 3rd patch a few days ago. Did you get that? Also, try turning off the kinect functionality through the game menu.

blog.2k.com/.../nba-2k14-next-gen-patch-3-notes

Sorry this didn't help.

I am still having major problems with this and it is mainly on Marvel Lego game and NBA 2K14. Can anyone help concerning this issue?

If not...I am gonna just have to delete all my kids profiles and let them play with mine and one other........but they really liked having their own.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why is there still no answer to this question and why am I having a similar issue still in 2016?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey FeaturingSole1

This thread was made in 2013 and i know you understand that but please try not to bump into older threads. Please create a new thread addressing your problems with the console or other questions you may have.

Regards -Justin.

Sorry this didn't help.