Major problems with xbox.

Hi everyone, I recently had some trouble downloading my xbox live profile back onto my xbox as I had used it to play at a friends house. The way around this was that I downloaded my account on my brothers xbox which is no more that 8 feet away an used a memory stick to transfer it over. Now that I have my account back on my xbox I have another problem it seems. My connection to xbox live it fine according to the "test xbox live connection" section but my xbox is extremely slow to do anything. Adverts on the dashboard aren't loading, my recommendations aren't loading, my pinned games list isn't loading and I can't go online on any games without it disconnecting me as soon as I attempt too. I've checked my NAT type and that's open and there's a lot of other things I've checked but still can't seem to find a cause. I believe it is todo with my xbox itself and not Internet. Please can someone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there techmanscott! Have you tried deleting your profile from your console (you can leave it on the USB stick, just unplug it), then clearing your system cache, then redownloading your profile?

If not I would try it in this order:
-Unplug the USB stick from your console.
-Delete your profile ONLY from your storage device (do NOT delete profile and items; use this guide: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete).
-Clear your system cache (this guide: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).
-Restart your console.
-Redownload your profile (use the first guide again).

Let us know how that works for you! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.