MAJOR PROBLEM

My name is Shawn bigger. I have had a major problem with my account for a while but it didn't occur to me until I got an xbox one. On my 360 my account was [Mod Removed]  which that email no longer exists and I never found a way to change it. So I created another email thinking I could get my gamertag and everything with it to another email. Not possible. Problem is with the new security measures Microsoft does I can't use my old email and I can't get my old gamertag and everything that comes with it. My new email is [Mod Removed] and my gamertag is Biggs022. somehow the gamertag I have on my bigger92 account is this relativebook96. All I want is biggz022 Connected with [Mod Removed] since my old email is non existent. I can't even use my xbox one right now. I need immediate help. I will pay I will verify I can do anything except get on to [Mod Removed] which seems like that's the only thing that needs to happen. The worst thing is and forgot to mention apparently swbigger92 does exist but its not mine. Its the most confusing and stressful thing to deal with. I have nearly 50,000 gamerscore on that account. I can't start over. I will do anything just to get this fixed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My gamertag: biggz022

my email: [Mod Removed]

old/ wrong email: [Mod Removed]

new/ wrong gamertag: relativebook96

Mod Edit: Please do not post personal information on thr forums. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

These forums are completely accessible to everyone, and you should never post any personal information, such as email addresses, on here, as it can potentially be a security risk.  I have reported this thread already, so hopefully a mod should come in an remove any personal information.

Now onto your actual problem.  What you will need to do is create a Microsoft email address (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***), then go onto the console that already has your "biggz022" account, and change the email to that.  This link will give you instructions on how to do that.

http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.