Major Payment Method Problem/Status Code 80153410

So a few days ago I wanted to get some MS Points but it said that it couldn't authorize my payment option. I waited a few days and tried again but the same thing happened. There is no problems with my payment method, but it insists on saying that the security code is correct and the credit card works everywhere else but on Microsoft websites. So I tried adding a new card but it said that the number was invalid, but like before, it only says so on Microsoft websites. I decided to buy MS Points from GameStop instead so once I entered the code I got my points and tried to download some content but only ended up getting a status code 80153410. I tried to do this on the Xbox Marketplace on the Xbox website but it says "You cannot purchase this item at this time." I've tried everything, changing my IP address, removing the Xbox LIVE Marketplace cache on my Xbox, changing the windows LIVE ID assossiated with my Gamertag. I have absolutely no idea of what to do besides waiting for my Gold to expire in a few days so I can remove my credit card and see if putting it back on will fix it. Oh, and I can't buy anything with my MS Points, only free stuff. And I bought MS Points a few days before all this happened I think it was on the 7th and everything worked properly. Can someone please help, I don't think support can help because other people with similar problems have apparently tried and not received any useful information so I don't know if I should waste my time trying.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Lol, I got mad and rapidly selected confirm purchase and it fixed. Not a clue why but I don't care :D

Edit: ok, that only worked once so never mind ...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Myth Man! It sounds like you are still having this issue, correct? What exactly what were you trying to purchase? Do you know the approximate time you were having the issue? And do you receive any other error messages other than the one you described? Lastly, can you verify that your contact information is up to date as viewed at billing.microsoft.com? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.