Major Nelson Blog problem

Hi there. When I go onto Major Nelson on my Ipod touch it only comes up with posts about a month ago. The most recent one on my ipod it the podcast about Mortal Kombat and Portal 2 on the 24th of April 2011. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would say delete the app and then re-download it this should solve the problem

check for an update.

It's not an app. It's the website on I'm looking at on my Ipod (via Safari). I will check for an update though.

When he moved his blog to WordPress I think the RSSnfeeds changed. Check his site for the most up to date ones.

IRB

From his blog:

What RSS feeds you should be using

While the move to WordPress has gone fairly well, I’ve see some questions on Twitter about which feed to use. On the old blog, there were a few different feeds doing a variety of things. With the latest move, I’ve cleaned things up and tried to make it easier for everyone.

Here are the only three feeds you should be using from this site:

General RSS Feed:
Use this one if you want a feed of everything I post on the site:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/MajorNelson

I don’t recommend you use this feed to listen to or subscribe to the podcast, as it’s not optimized for that. Instead, use the one below

Podcast (Optimized for most listening scenarios)
This is the best (and only feed) that you should be using to receive the podcast:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/mnitunes

This is the master feed that is piped into the Zune and iTunes. It has been designed, built and tested to work with the widest variety of web, desktop and mobile applications and devices including Google Reader.
Do not use any other feed except the one above to ensure you get all of the shows as quickly as possible.

Marketplace
This one contains just items I categorize as Marketplace

http://feeds.feedburner.com/xboxlivemarketplace

This one is helpful if you want to keep track of just high profile releases (like Demos, Game add-ons, Arcade releases etc.) This does not contain everything that is posted on the Marketplace, just things I make a blog post about.

Hey im only 11 years old and i let my brother borrow my account and when he gave it back i tried to login but it said something about being suspended for like 7000 years or something i dont really care about it i just want to know why and my old gamertag was Bay Static. This is my other account

[quote user="zDragz xD"]i just want to know why[/quote]That's why.

[quote user="Shigurui"]

[quote user="zDragz xD"]i just want to know why[/quote]That's why.

[/quote]

Lol, classic.

"It was my bruvva wot done it".

Modding is bad kid, doesn't mattter who did it.

It's also pathetic. Being blue doesn't make you better at games :P

That's kinda random ...  a blue skinned kid cropping up midway through a conversation about something totally different?!?