Major Call of Duty Ghosts Issues

So I had been playing up COD Ghosts up until the most recent update (Onslaught Update). After that I lagged EVERYWHERE while online. The game was virtually unplayable with people popping up in front of me and killing me. In a last ditch effort, I saw that some people were uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game with success. I also restored my Xbox to factory default settings for good measure. After that I tried reinstalling the game to no avail. I disconnected the Xbox from my network and to my surprise, the reinstall worked... BUT there was one problem, I still had to install an update before I could even play the game. The update would not install, going in between "Queue" and "Install" frequently. I decided to wait it out. It shot up from 0% to 96% in a matter of seconds. After the updated decided to stop for 30 mins at 96%, I decided to try to cancel the download and restart it. I canceled the download and...

THE GAME UNINSTALLED ITSELF. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE.

I couldn't restart the update at all, instead giving me the option to install disc. This is some straight ***. I'm at wits end. If anyone also had these problems, please inform me what worked for you. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 62 Applies to:

I would love to know as well. I'm in the same boat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The new CoD patch is a disaster.  Many articles about it- I myself would not play it until they patch it again.  According to such articles they are investigating the issues now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.