Madden 25 XB1 timeouts!?!?

Stupid system keeps calling timeouts in game.  I'm not calling them.  Anybody else have this issue?  I'm sure it's a getting some sort of Kinect signal while I'm listening to music.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

Yes, my system is doing it too.  Can't figure why it's doing it so let  me know if you figured it out.

wow they cant even get timeouts right lol, glad i waited and decided not to purchase this, i honestly havent purchased a madden game in at least 8 years because I dislike EA and nobody else competes with them for an NFL football game...I thought monopolies were against the US constitution anyways how is the NFL getting away with only selling its rights to one company and nobody else being able to compete?  

I had the same issue. Couldn't figure out what was causing it to happen, but if you go into the system settings in Madden andturn off "Kinect control", you won't have this problem. So I'm guessing it's something to do with the Kinect.

I've had that happen also.  Right in the middle of an online game when the offense does a quick play always on defense.  I never make it to the end of the half with all of my timeouts.  definitely a glitch

the timeout thing is not happening to me but it is swiching my plays the other night I called a pass and the Kinect switch it to a HB RUN