Madden 25 Head-to-Head with Friends Not Working

My friend and I sat down both got Xbox Ones and sat down to play online with no luck.  We could get to the screen where we both select teams, but you couldn’t see the other guys team select.  Then, his team logo would go black and we would get an EA Servers not responding error.

$500 For an Xbox One

$59.99 for Xbox Live

$59.99 for Madden 25

2 hours of trying to a game going.

00 min of Play time.

This appears to be a common problem.  EA is ignoring all the requests on their message boards.  What is being done to remedy the situation and what are your current early adopters being given for their issues?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Early adopters need to understand that they get the console first, in exchange for putting up with hiccups. MS is under no obligation to provide you with compensation, more so because this seems like an error on EA's part, not Microsoft's.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just got my xbox one and I am having the same issue. Me and a buddy of mine tried endless times to play a game but it kept giving the same message that "your connection to EA server was lost or something of the sort. We tried everything from complete shutdown to modem reboot and nothing worked! Why is this issue not being resolved?

Sorry this didn't help.

Not to turn this into a endless argument 6 months after the original post, but I got the system first because I walked into a Best Buy and paid for it.  There is a significant difference between being a beta user (or buying a development kit) and purchasing a retail unit.  There is an expectation that the unit works as advertised.  The issue being described wasn't some minor bug; The game wouldn't play.  In fact, it still has a similar issue.

Putting pressure on companies who are releasing sub par products is a valid and effective way to get them to work on being better.

Sorry this didn't help.