Mad as Hell. Account Unaccessible

So here is the deal. 

I have an account thats about 6 years old. (email:[Removed by Moderator - Personal Info] Gamertag: PinHeadLarry145) Over the years this account has been moved around, the info came and went, multiple credit cards were used and at one point it was even hacked into. I have never been able to ever sign back in to my Windows Live Account because the password will not work. And to make matters worse, back when I was young and created the account, I accidentally used the wrong domain for my email. So I couldnt reset my password or log into Xbox.com to ask for help. Now with this new random security update thing, I cant sign in without the info. So Im permanently locked out of my Xbox profile. Have been for about a week now. 

This is how the Xbox.com profile Im using right now came to be. StackableTunic2 is basically my contact account. The real account is still inaccessible. 

So from here Ive basically tried everything I could to get Microsoft to get my account back and then some. But I keep getting denied because of inaccurate or false information. Half of the questions are involved with the email, which is non existent, so basically I've been screwed over hard by this recovery process. 

Right now, the Advocacy Team is reviewing my case and something just tells me I'm going to get denied again. They haven't responded in days. So what are my next steps after that? I was at about 75% completion of GTA5 and hadn't even played online yet. I had so much built up stats in Battlefield and Halo over the years and it [Removed by Moderator - Profanity] to see it all go now and start over completely; especially since there is a new console around the corner and I would be spending money for nothing. I want my profile to continue into the next gen age and grow along with the new Xbox console. I just want my account back so I can pick up GTA where I left off and get this sorted out once and for all. 

Since my account details are jumbled I am prepared to give photo ID, SSN's and proof of residency to prove my ownership of the account. Please someone tell me not all hope is lost. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Larry,

Sorry to hear about all the account troubles.

Looking into your account, it appears the Advocacy team reached out to you via email yesterday 10/6. Did you receive that email? 

Let us know! :D 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am really mad as hell with Microsoft too. I have a security issue that they just want verification and Microsoft wants to send me a code to an old email I cannot access. So now I get this warning every 30 days and it is blocking me from buying games on my laptop and the warning now appears on my xbox one. Microsofts response, " there is nothing we can do about it...wait the 30 days." Ok this has been ongoing because I CANNOT access this old email because it no longer exist and well I have come up with a solution for this headache...SELL my Xbox One to GameStop and buy a PlayStation 4 which I just purchased yesterday. SAVES on the headaches. Always had issues with Microsoft and I am done.  

Sorry this didn't help.

This thread is over a year old.  For future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread detailing your issue.

As for the security code there should be an option to send the code via text to a cell phone or to call your land line with the number.

Sorry this didn't help.