Lovefilm stream in HD?

Hi all. Like the title says..... does the lovefilm app stream HD? Many thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not to the console yet.   rumer (spelling) says it is coming early 2012 for consoles

Ahhh, ok. Many thanks. =)

[quote user="Private Maximo"]

not to the console yet.   rumer (spelling) says it is coming early 2012 for consoles

[/quote]Really? That would be mint! Cheers for the tip. Quite surprised Sky still dont stream HD, but I wouldn't have even expected it from LOVEFiLM.

Don't think we will ever see it from Sky on the console! But we can always hope.

Sky's streaming is awful - thankfully the LOVEFiLM & DailyMotion App's seem to use the same method as Zune Streaming which brings it ultra fast with no obvious signs of buffering and continued pauses. If SKY used the same streaming method I'd use it more, but everything I watch on that even on the lower quality setting just stops and says LOADING all the time.

You should  see the quality of Lovefilm on the PS3,its dire and makes the 360 Lovefilm look like HD lol

the xbox app is a vast improvement on the ps3 version!! looking forward to H.D streaming :)

Nah IMO the ps3 app is better. I can add titles to my list via it cant do that on xbox

the quality is the same on ps3. hd streaming is only a rumour.

A HD version would be most welcome.