lovefilm sign up

hi all :)

im wondering, i want to sign up with lovefilm the film lovers package for £9.99 per month Unlimited streaming Unlimited film & TV 2 out at a time,

the thing is i dont want the 2 out at a time i just want the unlimited streaming so i can watch as much movies as i want on my xbox, do they have a package for this? if so i can not see it.

also my mate tried to sign up and it wouldn't let him does there need to be a certain amount of money in the bank to verify the sign up? he had nothing in it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The £4.99 special launch price is just for streaming I have been using that and watching lot's of movies.

Slightly off topic but I have three 2 months free codes if you or anyone wanted one.

just signed up for the streaming only package seems with one of the free triaks evryones offering you cant choose the streaming only package

Djwoodbine I'd like one of those codes if you can send me one, fancy giving love film a go.

PM sent Coops993

DJWoodbine, I'd also appreciate a code mate.

dm sent again

i have a code too if anyone wants it

I wouldn't bother. The selection is shockingly bad.

Will more movies be added to match the full collection that they have available by post or will we always just get a handful of "meh" movies?