Lovefilm luck of the draw

I wish lovefilm did number priority i have games on my list i really want how do you guys manage

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You make games high, medium or low ratings; if you really want a specific game then delete everything of your list and just leave the game you want on its own and you'll get it.

As phillip says I normally just put the comming weeks releases on my list and make sure I have discs awaiting dispatch by the wednesday

So they decided this morning to skip my high and medium and give me a low priority.

They send out what's in stock, none of your high and medium games were so they sent out a low, simple logic.

After asking yesterday 2 people told you how to get the title you wanted and you ignored their advice so no point coming back moaning tbh

Took their advise actually and did new list just stating that the priority clear doesn't work

Only haveyour high priority titles then. You must have wanted the game they have sent you however the title you wanted most isnt in stock. you can just remove all those low prioty titles and wait for your highs to come back to them there fore wasting your subscribtion

Which title did you want exactly

FIFA street although I have a few others Ive been waiting for,what I've done is done 2 lists

Having lists is even worse as they will only send a title off a list when you return them something that was sent from the list. For example you have two list A&B You have a title from list A and List B at home you send back the title from B they will only send you a tilte from list B No matter what priority you have it set too. Just as an experiment I have a title free Im gonna Add fifa street as the only title on my list at standard priority and see if its dispatched tomorrow.