lovefilm help

sorry another lovefilm thread but ive just joined and im just wondering besides a confirmation email and them coming off my list how do i know they are being sent and what im getting?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Your rental list will show dispatching soon. If you signed up after 12 today you wont get anything dispatched till tomorrow

Last night after 6 i think it was my games have gone off my list  but i cant put them back onand theres no dispatch message

i thought love film streamed through the xbox aswell.

They do i use em for games

On the LoveFilm website you will see a tab at the top that says "RENTAL LIST" , click that and the first thing you will see your rental list, this consists of all the films/games that you wish to rent. 

At the top of this list you will see the section "Titles at Home" , this list includes the titles that they have sent you, if they have been sent they will be accompanied by the date the item was shipped and if not then it will say "dispatching soon"

If I remember correctly it takes roughly about a day for the rental list to fully sync with your account meaning that things may not appear as they should during that time.