Love my Xbox One but not enjoying the ol' new console launch slump.

I love my Xbox One but it sucks that there aren't any games that are REALLY pulling me in. I'm not complaining that Microsoft did a bad job with the launch line up, it was great, just wish there was a game that would really grab my attention. I've bought many consoles at launch, Xbox One, Wii U, and 3DS, so I knew to expect a dry season where I'd have the console but no games to play. Anyone else feel this way? Are there any games you're excited for in particular?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The Division, Destiny, Watch Dogs, Titanfall and The Witcher 3. Thief also has my interest but I think Ill wait for a price drop on that before picking it up.

I'm lucky that I'm still playing quite a few games and still really enjoying them.

What has surprised me though is a few titles that I'm playing now I didn't really like the look of before I played them but at the moment I'm enjoying them more than the titles I was in a hurry to buy, just the way it goes sometimes.

My next title I shall be buying on next gen is Tomb Raider and just over a week to go :-)

no, I don't feel that way. I still to this day have a hard time deciding what to play every night. So many launch titles have so much value in them. I feel they will carry me well into Titanfall and other spring releases.

Yeah, once I played through all the launch titles that interested me, I entered a state of depression in regards to my complete lack of things to do on my expensive new console. I mean like anything. Give us some new gamerpics, apps, or even ads for upcoming games. I'm desperate.

Fortunately when I was venting my displeasure to Xbox Ambassador x24hrs2livex, he gave me a code for a free Forza 5. Now that's above and beyond the call of duty. That should hold me over until next week when they re-release a game I've already played. If not for that, the wait until the end of February would probably destroy me.

It amazes me how many people play through games once and move on. I'm not finding myself bored at all and when I don't feel like playing the games I have on the X1, I still have my 360 with tons of games to fall back on.

Titan fall pulled me all the way inn this past weekend  ;)

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Yeah, once I played through all the launch titles that interested me, I entered a state of depression in regards to my complete lack of things to do on my expensive new console. I mean like anything. Give us some new gamerpics, apps, or even ads for upcoming games. I'm desperate.

Fortunately when I was venting my displeasure to Xbox Ambassador x24hrs2livex, he gave me a code for a free Forza 5. Now that's above and beyond the call of duty. That should hold me over until next week when they re-release a game I've already played. If not for that, the wait until the end of February would probably destroy me.

[/quote]

Speaking of Call of Duty, Beast got it. Would you mind doing some Extinction later? Or Safeguard?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Speaking of Call of Duty, Beast got it. Would you mind doing some Extinction later? Or Safeguard?

[/quote]I'm down. Hit me up. I'm almost at a high enough level to get those turrets
March 11th will be the unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.