Love Film

What is it with that Love Film advert?  It's always everywhere at the Dashboard and under the Games section when it shouldn't be and the footage in the advert is always the same on a loop playback.  We know about Love Film so what's wrong with other adverts and more things can be adverted if Love Film wasn't hogging all the spaces because as I said, Love Film is advertised too much.  If Love Film wasn't advertised so much at once, there would be more spaces for other adverts so that we wouldn't be bombarded with Love Film adverts. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah but I imagine LF pay a lot of money for that space, i mean don't get me wrong it can be annoying because sometimes you end up on the square and it just blares at you, but like i said it is probably about fees etc, I am used to it now and i just try to ignore it.

Thanks

I haven't seen a Love Film advertisement yet. *Knocks on wood to prevent jinx*

I haven't been seeing any such adverts. I have mostly been seeing Defiance, Evil Re-Dead, and NetFlix lately.

You won't see LoveFilm adverts unless your account is based in the United Kingdom or some other European countries.