Lost safety pin

I put on a safety pin when I first got my xbox, about a year ago, now I am getting a game that requires me to write in the pin, but Ii forgot it. Please Help!!

Thanks,

Michael

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 95 Applies to:

Here are 5 more to replace it. j/k

If you can't remember the account "Passcode", what you need to do is delete the gamertag (Profile only *NOT* Profile and Games) from your Xbox, then recover the gamertag again using the email and password attached to it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It might be cleared if you clear the cache on your HDD. Go to the system settings, memory, and highlight the HDD then hit Y for Device Options. You want to clear cache, don't choose Format or you'll be sorry.  Not certain that will do it since I've never set a code, but it probably will.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to be clear, are you talking about an Xbox Live profile passcode or a family settings console passcode? The profile passcode can be reset by recovering the gamertag as Zen said. If it's the family settings passcode on the console you're going to have to call customer support for your region and walk through the passcode reset steps with them.

Sorry this didn't help.