Lost power supply - Which one do I get now?

Hi All,

I recently moved house and in the process have lost my power supply (I actually think someone stole a box from my van as my PS3 has also disappeared - dow)

Anyway... I've been looking into and it seems we have different types of bricks, which one I get I dunno

SO some details. The xbox was old, but got replaced..

The MFR date on my box is 2008-03-13 
Near the power supply it mentions 12VDC, 14.2A, 5sb

So I think I have a Falcon which requires a 175w unit? Can anyone confirm this for me.. Don't want to buy one that doesn't work obviously :) 




Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The new Slims require a smaller 150w version. However the very first gen 360's require 203w bricks, they do work with the most recent 360's, but you are correct, from the sound of things your console requires the 175w unit, which, depending where you are, you can purchase in local game shops and even online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.