Lost my original account but my email is not valid. How can I recover it?!?!?

Hey guys i've been having this problem for about 3 years now and I need some help! So one day I put my account on a memory card and brought it to my friends house to play. He lives in a building so I had to buzz his apartment for him to open the doors to get in his building. After I was aloud in, I went into his apartment and put my memory card in his Xbox 360. But when I buzzed him his electronics that are plugged into outlets automatically go out for a for a couple minutes. So when I put my memory card in his system my account got corrupted. Here's the catch though. My account was made in 2006 when I was younger so I put some false information. But I remember some of the info and I can probably remember some of the security questions if I thought about it and trial and error it. The email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . How am I suppose to recover an account with that email. Hotmall is not even Windows Live accessable! I also do not remember my password that I used for that email so I can't reset it! Is there anyway I can get it back. I lost this account in 2008 and it was my first account. Its gamertag is currently XHusky4LifeX. PLEASE HELP! I had a lot of downloadable content and gamesaves. Now when I get the urge to play Oblivion or Fallout 3(just to name a few) I can't because I can't use the gamesaves or DLC's because they belong to XHusky4LifeX's account. I Spent over 300 dollers in microsoft point cards probably. HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you put false information on the account, not even support can help you with your problem.  You're just going to have to go to hotmail.com and try to reset your password using the security questions.  If you are able to get your account back, I would highly recommend updating your information to legitimate contact info just in case something like this arises again (recently there was someone on the boards here who had put false info on their account and lost it and were never able to get it back).

Finally, edit your post to remove your email address.  You should never post info like that online.  It makes your account that much easier to get phished.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.