Lost my account!?!!?!??!

So this Christmas i got a new Xbox 360 (slim 250g). I transfered everything from my old Xbox to my new one, set it up, and then i signed on to this account (x343GuiltyChief) asked me my password, whatever. So then i tried to sign into my main account (CDXM00009) they ask me my password.... I'm so frustrated. I made my XBL account 3 years ago 2009, i was 9, I had my older sister and her friend help me. I made my account I was so happy but I didn't know my password would be so important. I always went to my friend's house I would bring my memory card with my account, Microsoft never asked me my password, until about a year ago, I went to his house and I couldn't sign in. I was like whatever I can still play at my house. XBL security has been getting really tight lately. I found out the email I used to make my account, CDXM00009. then I went to aol.com and aim.com, it brought me to the samething, I typed in my email and clicked forgot password, IT SAID MY EMAIL DIDN'T EVEN EXSIST!!!!!! I knew that aol probably deleted my account for inactivity, for 3 years. Today 12/27/12 my friend came we are paying on my new Xbox, he went to play Minecraft and it said unlock full game, I knew it said this because I haven't entered my password for CDXM00009 because that's the account that I bought the game on. So now I'm very ticked off, $100+ worth of games on my xbox that I cant play! I dont know if my account will work on my old Xbox or not. I dont think Microsoft's help center or any other center will help. Maybe I will just have to buy my games again and just stick with my alt account(x343GuiltyChief). PLEASE if anyone knows a way I can get my account back PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Chief! If you no longer remember the information or have access to the Microsoft Account email on your profile, you'd need to contact us via chat or phone and speak to an agent there. They will try to determine ownership with you, but if they are not able to do so, you may need to set up a  new account in its place. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.