Lost Gamertag

Hello, I recently had my hotmail account hacked, and I don't have access to it anymore. I'm wondering if there is anyway to get my gamertag back? I've had it for quite a few years now, and have changed the name at least once... the Gamertag is Hirushu. When I talked to the xbox phone help, it had my .live account as a secondary account, but wouldn't send the password change to .live account. When my hotmail account got hacked, it changed all my info on there so I couldn't get into my account.... I recent;y bought a new xbox, and I'm most upset about all the dlc I've bought... I even thought I changed it to my current e-mail, but when I went to sign in, and recover it, there was no profile. and when I went to log into xbox.com, it created a new gamertag... I posted this in this forum as well, since I didn't see a proper gamertag help area, and this seemed to be the closest thing to it. I would also be happy if I was told there is nothing that can be done, that way I know what is happening.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I was also at about 6 - 8k gs.....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account was compromised, you should call phone support ASAP. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.