Lost Data

While playing Ryse, son of Rome on Xbox one' I had spent many hours playing, had multiplayer rank at 150, had found all vistas, scrolls etc, and had unlocked all executions etc. I log on to Xbox live and all of my progress, items found and purchased are gone and my experience level is 1. I call Xbox, we troubleshoot what we can and send issue for escalation, being told I would have response by then. 4 days go by, no response.. Call again and told give another 4 days..... its now been 3 weeks and what little info I can get is that "things happen" there is no back up for cloud data so at any given time your progress could simply dissapear along with all items bought with credit card, you can expect no response from Microsoft and if you do speak with someone, they can only offer an apology. I'm giving the escalation team another week to at least contact me with an explanation or watch eBay kids... Xbox one console with kinect, wireless control, and 3 games for sale !!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="WickedBullshot"]watch eBay kids... Xbox one console with kinect, wireless control, and 3 games for sale !!![/quote]

I'll give you twenty bucks.

5. Services disruptions and backup

We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft isn't liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. You should regularly backup the content that you store on the Services. Having a regular backup plan and following it can help you prevent loss of your content.

8. NO WARRANTIES

MICROSOFT, AND OUR AFFILIATES, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND VENDORS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” MICROSOFT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. To the extent permitted under your local law, we exclude any implied warranties, including for merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, and non-infringement. You may have certain rights under your local law. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to affect those rights, if they are applicable.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and occasional periods of downtime occur. We do not guarantee the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that CONTENT loss won't occur.

IF YOU ARE USING AN XBOX ONE CONSOLE, AN XBOX 360 CONSOLE, XBOX ACCESSORY, OR KINECT SENSOR OUTSIDE A SUPPORTED COUNTRY(IES), MICROSOFT IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE SERVICE IN THE COUNTRY(IES) NAMED IN THE WARRANTY.  MICROSOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND YOUR XBOX OR KINECT PRODUCT MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY COVERAGE AND PRODUCT SUPPORT OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY(IES) NAMED IN THE WARRANTY.

Turned on my xbox after a few days of not playing and surprise! No profile, no games. All games I paid for gone and saved game data. All my minecraft maps that I spent hours creating,  gone. Should have listened to my dad and stayed away from Microsoft products. Guess we will get a ps4 to game on.

I'll give you fifteen bucks for your Xbox.

Hey there BeanTib506 :)

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your console. The best place to get help with this is the Xbox Support Forums. The place is swamped with users and staff that are willing to help out. You can reach that section on the below link.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

If you have any issues or problems with the process, please feel more than welcome to PM me.

Many thanks,

Cloud