Lost Avatar and Achievement points

Hello,

I have been an xbl member for over 4 years and never had an issue like this.  Most of the night my account is unable to log online to XBL then it finally does log on only to show my avatar as blank and all 60,000 of my gamer points gone!  FOR NO REASON!  When I log online with my account it always brtings up the prompt for choosing an avatar so I just click one and it says, "The avatar couldn't be saved to your profile.  Status code: 8007065b"  What the hell is going on.  I can still access Netflix and such but all of my hard work is gone.  It also still shows my gamerscore when I log into xbox.com but it doesn't on my actual xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 69 Applies to:

Have you tried deleting the profile from your xbox and re-downloading it? If it still shows up on the website all is not lost.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the advice.  It seems to have worked with no other issues rising up.  I'm still horribly confused though as to what caused this to happen in the first place.  Any ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

This may have occurred because your profile downloaded improperly onto your console. I can see your current gamerscore (All 61,000+) here over the forums, so everything is still intact! This is just a matter of getting it to show up correctly on your console. Give the steps that bowski linked a shot and let us know if it works.

Sorry this didn't help.