Lost all data, can't create new profile

Hello, 

Here's the problem - I've turned on my console today and found that all my profiles, saves and achievements are gone, although the integrated HDD wasn't empty, looks like the data is still there, but somehow disappeared. I failed to create a new profile - pressing A on confirmation window (profile name) leads to the previous screen and since I don't have Internet access right now (mostly playing offline) - I can't try to activate my Live account over again.

Thanks in advance, I'm new to this forum and pardon my poor English.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

I have the same problem, I just spoke with representative and he admitted that the data are gone. He wrote this: "If your Internal Hard Drive and not your External Hard Drive that's installed inside the console has the issue, it means that we can't do anything to recover your saved games. But since your games is still on your account you can download it again on the console and play the game again. And I strongly suggest that you use a Standard Microsoft Hard drive for the storage for your games, saved games and any other items. I do apologize for the inconvenience, I have tried to do my best and to pull all the options in my end. But you will need to play the games again, we can't recover the saved games for you. If we can do it, we already done it on your first contact to us."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.