Lost all achievements and gamerscore

Hey all just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I dont play on xbox live and mainly just use it to get console updates with the occasional online play but recently i have noticed that gamer score is 10 and achievements are 1. I have deleted my profile and downloaded it again to no avail. The website is also showing the current score of 10 and 1 achievement. Is this a known issue?

Problem needs to be resolved asap before i boycott microsoft and xbox all together.

Some sort of contact from microsoft would be nice but isnt expected due to them not caring about 1 persons issue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try calling customer support @ 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Thank but tried that. Its either d/c or unavailable.

You didnt get no emails or anything saying something about system tampering??Cause thats normaly when you hear about stuff like this.When people jtag there xbox they normaly get banned from live and there Achievements wiped out..

Yeah pretty much what Jasp said, If you were tempering in any way with your system then they'll reset all you're achievements and also gamerscore, So i wouldn't consider tempering with the system anymore if you have done so.

-

If you haven't been tempering with the system or any games in general then this is more of a technical problem and you "Need" to contact Xbox live customer support otherwise there is nothing anyone can do mate.

Nothing has ever been tampered with. Not the console nor the profile. I wouldnt ask about it if it were a tampering issue. So no nothing i have done has caused this.

SavageAus, there was a known issue a while back that had nothing to do with Tampering. The Forums were "ablaze" with Profiles going back to 0 Gamescore. I believe the solution was to simply Recover the Profile from Xbox LIVE (?). I'll try and find one of those Threads.

It might be simply because you do not use Xbox LIVE it was "glitched" for you back then but only now became effected by it when you recently Connected?

Here try contacting Xbox live customer support and asking for further on advice and guidance on the problem, support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

-

There isn't really much i can do about it to be honest although i'd love to help you, You'll have to just contact customer support and explain to them what is happening to you and i "Promise" they'll tell you what to do better then any of us.

-

Just either call them or contact them via the link above to get further help on the problem your having (Have patience.)

Yeah i really dont go online much so maybe it just a glitch but for it to be the same on the website has got me concerned. Ill use the link above and contact support that way. Thanks for the help.

If the GamerPoints or Achievements were done Offline and not connected to Live & you download your Online Profile, you will only have the Achievements that were done, while connected to Live & lose any GamerPoints or Achievements that were done offline etc..

When you connect to Live & earn achievements or GamerPoints [Even on Campaign] The Xbox Live Server makes a record of them so you won't lose them if something goes wrong etc...

@nanotechsoldier.....i think you just hit the nail on the head with that. New console = download profile = no offline gear? So does that tell me that in future i need to be signed into xbox live even when playing a campaign? Offline? Im a pc gamer not a console gamer. Just need to know in future is there a way to back up my offline achievments etc online?