Lost access to old account, made a new one and now I don't have access to any of my CD keys.

A while ago, I had to make a new email account because my old one got spammed extremely and basically had to remove it. My old email account was tied to a Games for Windows Live account that I had already registered a number of CD keys to. I can't remember what my old password was, all I know about it is the old email address I used. Now I am basically unable to connect to my new GWL account when playing any of my games. Is there a way to recover my old account without having to access an email address that basically doesn't exist or can I even find a way to move my CD keys over to my new one?

The only things I can reference to verify my old account are the CD keys used for that account and the old email address that's tied to it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

HIi Mecha. For account security, there is no way to recover a LIVE account without knowing the email address tied to it.

If you do know the email address, you can try to Recover your Microsoft account.  When you do that, you fill out a "recovery form" to prove ownership of the account, so those CD keys would help. 

Let us know if you have any questions. Cheers! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.