Losing xboxlive on boot of games

NAT type open  dedicated port for gaming on my router and have tryed wireless and wired yet everytime since this morning.

I have tryed several games and all  have same issue on dash board my apps like netflix lovefilm sky all work no connection problems at all 

as soon as i boot up a game bye bye xboxlive live what is going on im not band on xboxlive other wise id not be able to use my apps

and i  have internet as my pc which im typing on  has net as well as dashboard of xbox  so not a connection problem is xboxlive have anything to say about this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there DD FireHound! I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble connecting to LIVE. Is this problem still occurring, or are you able to connect properly now? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah its sorted out now but  this is such a pain as it corrupted my mass effect 3 save when i managed to get back on luckily i keep copies on hdd memory stick and cloud as cloud hasn't got my trust yet also hate that i cannot access my saves from cloud in offline mode when the cloud storage is technically a partition on the internal memory

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, we're happy to hear that in the end, everything worked out. We appreciate your feedback! Happy Gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.