Losing that fuzzy feeling......Listen don't delete and ignore MS

As much as I hate to admit it, I am about to make a switch to PS3(You have no idea how against this
I used to be).....I can't believe this day actually came...............I just feel like I'm on Nazi Germany's team now being an Xbox fan. They have taken away my free speech on the forums, to the point where 90% of the comments I make (which do not violate the TOS ever might I ad) get removed. This will probably be removed just because I disagree with them. I feel like I have no say anymore, like I have lost my voice amongst the crowd and I am just to little for MS to care about. I didn't used to feel this way. I used to stick up for Xbox as if I owed it something for all those years, now like a person finding out his best friend has been burning him all along I am about to leave them behind for good. THIS IS BAD PEOPLE I AM AN AMERICAN AND I FEEL MUCH MORE ALIENATED ON AN AMERICAN CONSOLE THAN A FOREIGN ONE!!!! Doesn't that say something bigger than words. Not only do I feel I am getting less, I feel I have to put more in just so I can be let down in the end.(Example:the headset used to be $14.99, now 4 years later the same headset is $21.99, this is just one small example) Like a bad drug habit, that is what Xbox Live is now for me and I'm about to check into treatment and never look back. Not to mention this thing they are doing with the serial numbers????I know that's on all consoles but this kind of stuff is why I stopped PC gaming. Serial numbers on games!!! I can't rent games anymore are you joking???? What's next? No more demo's allowed because the TOS said so?They already are making it so demo's only last a half hour then expire. What good is a half hour, if anything it turns me off; thinking(what a rip, if they *** you on the demo just think what they can do with the real deal) We can't stand by and let this happen, we will lose everything we love about gaming so some guy who doesnt play games can have what he wants. The serial number thing is the most unbeleivable thing that could happen to the console market, and EA should be ashamed. MS should put an end to that right now and they would be like a savoir of the little guy.Think about it like this: Microsoft has the money and power to be whatever it wants, and that $$ and power is growing so why are we getting less and less and paying more and more?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Also enjoy multipats with lower graphics.

Also they were removed because you've been really annoying.

My brother did what you are threatening to do,he thought the grass was greener so to speak.Two weeks later he was back on xbox and had to put up with me mocking his stupidity lol,not saying don't try it by all means if thats how you feel give PS3 a try.

Oh and they too have those serial numbers you hate so much.

MS has been playing big-brother since the beginning. Their policing of what we, as owners of our machines do with & to them is almost Gestapo-like. Sony has a TOS too, but they don't use it to restrict & punish their community the way MS does. As someone who owns all consoles, I cannot switch. But if any console manufacturer deserves their ship be jumped, it's MS.

Whoever said multi-platform games look worse on the PS3... He's either blind or in complete denial.

The only trouble you may have is adjusting to the controller (the D-pad actually works, by the way). If you can't, there are adaptors that allow you to use your 360 controller on the PS3.

See, and this is what I used to do.....stick up for a corp blindly as if I owed them something.  Anyone who actually is not a mindless sheep have anything to say?

[quote user="chrenB0Pavich"]

See, and this is what I used to do.....stick up for a corp blindly as if I owed them something.  Anyone who actually is not a mindless sheep have anything to say?

[/quote]

The problem is that you're on a devoted Xbox site. If you were to go somewhere where the majority is not of the fanboy mentality, you would find many opinions like that of the original post. Posting negative feedback (true or not) here is like badmouthing the church to it's choir.

I'm no mindless sheep lol,i loath the game passes and the fact that MS charge for everything at extortinate prices(the avatar market place a prime example).What i'm saying is that when it boils down to online experience with the PS3 you get what you pay for(or don't pay for ;) ) and xboxlive is far superior in everyway.

If you want to go play PS3 go ahead,just don't say you wasn't warned 0_o

Go trade in your Xbox 360 for a PS3. You will be doing us all a huge favor.

To that other dude, just play both consoles side by side assuming you have a PS3. 360 multipats look better because the 360 has better graphic processing, but if you look at the PS3 exclusives, they look better because developers are given more freedom to put more capital into development.

Most people today just don't seem to have how should I say it "values". They don't really even know what is right and wrong anymore because the people in charge who should be setting good examples and teaching integrety and honesty are just ripping off the people instead. It is because of this that corporations can get away with the things they can, and MS realizes they can just do whatever the want and there is no turning back from that point. Things like raising the prices on outdated stuff rather than lower them, and things like beleiving they actually have the right to limit what someone says. Or allowing companies like EA to basically destroy the console gaming market from within by slowly turning it into PC gaming.  Things like making it so you have to download all these expansions for games you just bought a week ago that are already on the disc you just pay to access them. Giving you a half a game for $60.00 then cxharging another $30.00 for the second half. Terrible support service that hires foreigners rather than it's own people and you can't even understand what they are saying. How can you be helped by some guy who you can't understand or who doesn't even care about you?

Online isn't the only feature of a console. Besides, PSN isn't that far behind Live anymore.

The PS3 has better graphics, sound, reliability and uses more up-to-date (Blu-ray) media. While this is a very subjective statement, I also prefer Sony's exclusives. As long as the OP doesn't move to the PS3 while holding on to some fanboy devotion for the 360, he'll be fine. The PS3 is a great machine that surpasses the 360 in many ways. Personally, I would buy a PS3, but keep the 360 as well.

Kind of sad you give 5 stars to all your crappy posts.

Also you're getting mad that MS hires non-Americans for customer service? Where the hell have you been the last ten years regarding ever major American company?