Losing Achievements after joining Live

I spent the first few years with my 360 without being on live. When I finally joined, I noticed that I lost 1000gp from Elder Scrolls Oblivion. If you open up the game history for it, it shows I still got the achievements, but they are not reflected on my gamerscore. I contacted customer support, but they were no help. Does anyone know why this happened, or has it happened to you?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

how long ago did you check this? xbox.com usually takes a while to update. when you look at your games it will show you have the achievements because they've been earned and updated to their servers but they don't re-calculate your gamerscore for a while.and try playing the game will probably load your scores and it'll probably delete your save so i suggest saving it before you try this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, as you said 5 years playing without LIVE, don't expect one day to other to get a full scan and update of all your data, some time when I came from Windows LIVE Games to Xbox LIVE some achievements get not updated, (they appear unlocked) but the GamerScore in a few minutes they are as they supposed to be.

So don't worry and give the system some time to fully update your profile.

[the time depends in the amount of achievements unlocked and games played]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.