Looking To Join A Clan. Very Loyal and Active.

Im looking for a clan or community to join. Im active and loyal to any that i join. Im easy to get along with, im socialble and a good team player. I will not change my name for a clan, as many who ask for name changes deteriate soon after, wasting 800msp. Names such as Snipez, Rapidz, Optic, Scopez, Swiftz, Tempah, Tinie or along those lines, annoy me. If your clan is based on an overrated and un-imaginitive/un-original name, i do not wish to join. I will not join clan websites as this is seen as a scam, to get members and viewers to frequent websites.

I play: MW2, BF:BC2, CoD:BO, Red Faction: Guerrila, Section 8 and more.

Message me if you feel id be a valuble addition to your clan, im availible for trials. My GT is TTG VALKYRIE. Thanks (:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

lol nice write up your age might be a bonus as most clans have age limits

Oh and good luck with your non website comment, reason clans have websites/forums is so members can

find out what competitions/matches are coming up with their team. It makes life easier for the captains than

sending out numerous messages over xbl, if a lttle of your time is too precious to go onto a forum perhaps

you should rethink joining a clan/community

hi TTG VALKYRIE

PXG are recruiting for cod series, we are currently taking part in several gaming leagues but if competitive gaming is not what your looking for then we have a casual section to.

when joining PXG you do not need to change your gamertag but if you want to change it later  down the line it is entirely upto you however ragarding forums lol most clans require members to be active on forums so they can take part in clan activities and make suggestions on how the clan can be improved.

if you would like the chance to take part in a trial then visit our site where you will find all the info you need on how to apply.

PXG Panther

www.pxg.enjin.com

Hi there matey,

Pop over to Carry on Gaming - www.carryongaming.com

We're an Xbox gaming community that plays competitively and for fun.

We're extremely laid back and have a good laugh whatever the outcome of games.

Pop over and introduce yourself and see what we're about - we play CoD (BO & MW2) Fifa, and BFBC2, with some others thrown in occasionally! ;)

Thanks

Neil

Oh, i did not mean that my time was too precious. If that were so i would be outside having a life. Not playing xbox, right? lol

I will join sites but not if the clan/community is intent on achiving activity on websites. I have joined many groups that get you intrested, and ignore you after you sign up. I understand the relivence and importance, but i dont appreciate the greed regarding some clans, concerining site popularity.

To be fair mate, our website is there as a communication tool, purely to speak to each other and organise activities. Simple as that really.

We do not demand that you change your name, and as for predictable/unimaginative clan backgrounds, we have steered away from your usual dark website and aggressive stance.....we've always been known as being a clan that focused its time in having fun.....

Neil

[quote user="TTG VALKYRIE"]

Oh, i did not mean that my time was too precious. If that were so i would be outside having a life. Not playing xbox, right? lol

I will join sites but not if the clan/community is intent on achiving activity on websites. I have joined many groups that get you intrested, and ignore you after you sign up. I understand the relivence and importance, but i dont appreciate the greed regarding some clans, concerining site popularity.

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more i would never change my name to fit in with a clan and our clan would never ask anyone to do so.

our forum is a means of communication only and we only ask people to visit a few times a week to keep up to date and

even that is not compulsary as there is always someone online who will pass on info.

We have a policy of over 18 only

[quote user="TTG VALKYRIE"]

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more i would never change my name to fit in with a clan and our clan would never ask anyone to do so.

our forum is a means of communication only and we only ask people to visit a few times a week to keep up to date and

even that is not compulsary as there is always someone online who will pass on info.

We have a policy of over 18 only