Looking for X1 friends

Title says it all. I'm playing from Australia (UTC+11:00). Games I have are: Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Black Flag, BF4, DR3 and Zoo Tycoon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ooh, I would love to but that Australia thing - that's a killer for me.

Haha. GG. That's why I don't play with you. I'm from Australia! Hope your not being rascist! Haha. You can add me mezoti.i play strange hours though as I work permanent nights. But if I'm on I will play. Just don't get offended if I don't sometimes. Sometimes I don't feel like chatting lol!

Thats the downside to having these forums be international. I have a few Aussie friends on my FL but I never play with them because they are about 7-8 hours ahead of me. I love you aussies but you are too far away to be on at the same time!

And trust it's bad for us too. The lag is atrocious. I'd love to play with all you guys but seriously the internet in this county is beyond crap at times. I'd never get a kill simply from the lag I would experience!

well, sometimes the lag works in our favour but most of the time it's against us. It's just one of those things that there's no use whinging about cause it's always gonna be there and there's not much you can do about it.

Add me I work stupid shifts and can be on at strange times of the day and night. Mostly playing Forza5 and BF4(when it works) if you see me playing COD its my son as I really cant get into it he's 11 and I think nearly all the others playing that game are the same age lol

How can lag be a problem for you guys when you're ahead of us in the future? =P

Don't take it personally, it's just that the distance & the lag doesn't make it feasible. I'll have to take some of you that have already made it onto my friends list & downgrade you guys back to followers. Want to continue to follow me, that's perfectly fine, but friends - that's reserved for those I play with.

I am down for Forza but i am from Puerto Rico :(

@Mezoti, Feel free to add me. I've had friends in Australia for years and we've rarely if at all had lag issues, and I'm in SoCal US. I keep some late hours sometimes and you guys are usually on tween' 12 and 2 am my time. Cheers.

I'd be down for some BF4 :)