looking for good clan match websites 2 play on

i am looking for a great website 2 play clan matches but deffo not gamebattles is there any around these days with no drama ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

thanx

Hey there!

I am one of the General's in CGC and I am currently looking to fill some leadership roles in my Battalion! Our site has over 1300 members and our EU side is growing so fast it's actually quite scary :L If you would like a fun active community to game with just follow the link and register! :) i'll give you a message with further details and i'd be happy for you to join us :)

www.catastrophicgaming.com/.../forum.php

You could give us a try at www.oldskoolsyndicate.enjin.com we are mature gaming group. Nothing serious but more just a place to meet up and arrange games with our friends although we do have the odd match against other groups from time to time but we are more just about keeping it fun. We have a friendly laid back approach to gaming and play a lot of Battlefield games although our members play every type of game so always someone to get a game with. If your after a relaxed friendly approach to gaming but still staying competative and going all out to win then check us out, we are extremely team focused and always play as tactically as we can with lots of communication..

We are a brand new site, looking to recruit new members... Aiming to provide better ladders and tournaments than Gamebattles.

www.igamer-international.com