Looking For Friends...

Hey,

I'm looking for more friends to play with online I'm still getting used to all the controls & stuff so it would be pretty cool if you can even give me tips on anything to do with the Xbox. I like games such as Assassin, bullet storm, dead rising two, halo & call of duty Also if anyone could suggest any other cool games they would recomend in playing that would be awesome.

GamerTag - ArticBlaze001

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey, there are 100s of amazing games that are well worth playing/owning on the 360. Some of them can offer you hours upon hours of gameplay. They aren't all just about the multiplayer as well though.

• Oblivion
  • Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas
  • Mass Effect 1 + 2

Both amazing games which can (and will) last you a very long time. Oblivion is my favourite one out of the games there, waiting for Skyrim now.

Depending on your taste for the music genre, Guitar Hero and rock band series are really good mulitplayer games great for a night with friends just having a laugh, online or off. Fable 2 + 3 is a good co-op game to play, although playing couch-co-op on this game does require you to screen share, so you may be fighting for the screen at times.

I always go blank when I'm trying to think of some amazing games that have been on the 360....I will just make a mini list...

• Oblivion
  • Fallout 3 + Fallout New Vegas
  • Mass Effect 1 + 2
  • The Orange Box
  • Portal 2
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Guitar Hero Series
  • Rock Band Series
  • Resident Evil 5
  • The Lego games
  • Many Arcade games
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Borderlands
  • Dead Space 1 + 2

There are plenty more I could go on and on, hope my mini list helps you

try the community forums :D

At the minute I'm playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as my online game, but I'll also play either Left 4 Dead or Monday Night Combat.

If you have or are planning to purchase any of those titles add me.

Feel free to add me mate can never have enough buds on the list lol.