Looking for a mature friendly community...

Then come on over to Game Dragoon! We have so much to offer you. If you sign up, you get access to

• A Great, Friendly Community!
  • A Chatroom
  • A Downloads Section (Direct Downloads)
  • A Blogging Area For You To Express Yourself
  • Frequent Updates To The Site

So come on over to http://www.gamedragoon.com and be a part if this community today! Any age is welcome, all we ask is that you have a mature attitude. If you have anything to ask, please just ask us; we will gladly answer ASAP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

?

A lot more items are available to download!

I'm over there quite often, downloads section is nice and the community is friendly. Not much of a blogger, but it is a bonus for others, soooo if anyone is looking for a place to talk that isn't overly crowded, I'd recommend giving it a looksie ^.^

gamedragoon.com/.../index.php

You need to be a member to access this part of the forum. You can do quests, fight monsters and battle with other members. We are looking for people to help test this out for balancing issues and tweaking in order to improve the overall experience

Definately a great place to be a part of. I originally joined to help out, but I have never found such a great group of people. You really should check it out, otherwise you may miss this great oppurtunity. Come and give it a look <3

bump

Its a fantastic site to be on due the community so come by and have a poke around