Looking for a mature active clan? (18+)

Welcome!
As a start, thanks for checking us out.
So who are we?
We're a Sidewindergaming.co.uk, a group of mature and fun players who cooperate to further progress our gaming experience. Essentially, SWG (Sidewinder Gaming) is a collection of players  from different games uniting under one banner. For instance, one member Kukkii is a big Halo player; but Zombie Blackout takes Black Ops hands down! I personally, along with fellow authorities rule the roost ensuring that you are kept in the loop and  each week in house competitions will be held, ensuring every member has a role and a purpose within the clan. 
This is all good and well, but what's the point?
Have you ever felt that you're being left out? Playing with your friends is great, but doesn't it get a bit boring after a while? Especially if your friends are better than you. Our aim is to provide for both casual and competitive players. We have a high class website that is updated daily, and altered regularly to keep it at the top of it's game. The website itself serves as a hub for us all, where we suggest ideas, communicate and organise.
What do we feature?
We're proud to have unique individuals with extraordinary talent, on the battlefield and off. Rad Royalty has created an in depth Windows Ranking program that keeps track of your activity on the website and promotes you accordingly dependent upon your activity, your behaviour and contribution. For instance, you may start as a 'Member' and work up to 'Legendary Member' if the program believes you are suitable. 
Can I be at the top?
Absolutely. Whilst I (DDD) and Matt (Zombie Blackout) are head administrators of the group, there will always be positions cropping up that you can get involved with. For instance, we're currently looking for a Chief Recruiter, Chief of Relations and a Chief of Forums. which will come with their own unique privileges. 
So, if you're interested or have any other questions; don't hesitate to contact us through the website, alternatively via  Drop Dead Darcy, Zombie Blackout or El Robbo 4
Tony through Xbox LIVE.
Thanks! Looking forward to gaming with you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Still looking for members guys :)