Look who s going to get a Playstation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!done with that

just wanted to play some damned game tonight!!!! it toke me a [MOD REMOVED] hour to log in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playstation 4 is coming, and am going!!!!!!!!

also i DO NOT like the fact that i am forced to give my phone number!!!!!! security my ***!!!!!!¨

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I own quite a few consoles over the years. They all have issues from time to time. Get members accounts hacked was a big one for me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bye,

Sorry this didn't help.

kheops357,

I'm sorry that you have had a difficult time, but as an Ambassador I can't tell you how many times I have seen individuals not be able to recover accounts because they had an old e-mail account that is deactivated and they can't reset the password. Have additional phone numbers, alternate e-mails, security proofs, etc. are all means to help recover your account in the event it becomes compromised. Two-step verification, profile protection, app authenticator, etc. If anything we should be thanking Microsoft for those options and caring enough to make our accounts secure.  You can always go to https://account.live.com and remove the extra information (which I would not recommend), but all you are doing is making you account less secure, more easily accessible, and harder to recover in the event your account is compromised.  Ultimately the decision is yours, but I feel you should understand why actions have been taken.  Thank you,

Sorry this didn't help.