London 2012 DLC?

Anyone know of any DLC coming for the Olympics game? Extra events or the like?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 45 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It will be the Police and Military added because of G4S failing to supply people.

Or Possibly 350 FBI and CIA agents will full arms and Liscence to kill if the Americans get their way

It would be really great if they did.

One thing that I find odd is that they list the countries and suggest what they are best at... but then list sports that both in the game... and not in the game.

Is this setting the stage for events to come?

Not sure.

Az

It could be them adding golf as its being considered for 2016 as a sport.

Your recently played games list suggests you've been saving your pennies for a rainy day (and that's not a dig, there's nothing wrong with such prudence).

"Olympics 2012" is a fun game.  You should get yourself a copy.

Az

No I'm ok at the moment. I'm working through a backlog of built up.

The only games that have peaked my interest recently have been Skyrim and ME3 and I'm waiting on both of them for a while till the DLC is out. Also I have kind of been buying a few indie games and Wii games. It just seems like recently there's been no real games on 360 that have peaked my interest (other than Witcher 2 which I have).

Also I've recently discovered just how powerful my laptop is so I've been PC gaming it up a bit.

Unfortunate.

While "Skyrim" is technically quite awesome the developers seemed to have caved in to those people who struggled with roleplaying and really overwritten the main quests to the point where you don't really feel you have the same amount of freedom and flexibility that you did in "Oblivion".

EA Bioware's decision to scrap the RPG element of "Mass Effect" and turn it into an interactive adventure was kind of overlooked in "Mass Effect 2" because you were so stunned to be playing with the Shepherd you created in the original game.  By the time you get to "Mass Effect 3" however the novelty has worn off... perhaps hindered by the fact you can't even import your Shepherd character model from the previous game into the 3rd one.

You'll be pleased to know, at least, that the DLC for both of them is out now but it will probably start with a bang... but won't be too long before you find yourself thinking "I've done this all before".

Olympics is a different kind of game.

It's a fun one.

Not that "Skyrim" and "Mass Effect 3" aren't fun...

It's an old school kind of fun.

One which you may not be old enough to remember...

But one that nobody is too old to miss out on.

Az

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Unfortunate.

While "Skyrim" is technically quite awesome the developers seemed to have caved in to those people who struggled with roleplaying and really overwritten the main quests to the point where you don't really feel you have the same amount of freedom and flexibility that you did in "Oblivion".

EA Bioware's decision to scrap the RPG element of "Mass Effect" and turn it into an interactive adventure was kind of overlooked in "Mass Effect 2" because you were so stunned to be playing with the Shepherd you created in the original game.  By the time you get to "Mass Effect 3" however the novelty has worn off... perhaps hindered by the fact you can't even import your Shepherd character model from the previous game into the 3rd one.

You'll be pleased to know, at least, that the DLC for both of them is out now but it will probably start with a bang... but won't be too long before you find yourself thinking "I've done this all before".

[/quote]

the ME3 thing was only cloud saved games I thought.

Also theres more DLC for both on the way no doubt it will be best to wait for the skyrim game of the year version.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Olympics is a different kind of game.

It's a fun one.

Not that "Skyrim" and "Mass Effect 3" aren't fun...

It's an old school kind of fun.

One which you may not be old enough to remember...

But one that nobody is too old to miss out on.

Az

[/quote]

I think sports games have left me behind, they just don't have a great appeal to me. I mean I'm guessing its still the old button hammering / timing games that athletics games have always been. its fun enough but then I still have a working copy of Bishi Bashi special and no amount of Javlin throwing can beat wedding Cake throw. And no amount of high jump can beat the game on it Jump for Meat.

i hope sega do decide to make dlc after they took out events from 2008 Beijing. However i feel that they aren't going to. Not that there are any hints to say 'we aren't going to', i just have that feeling that tells you they won't cuz they're working on the next **** car game that no-one will want to buy.  :)

Can't see them making any dlc to be honest, wont be long till you can pick it up pretty cheap as all the hoo-haa has died down now the Olympics have been and gone.

It's all about the paralympics now bwoiiiii.

Serious note though I highly doubt we will see any DLC for it, and I'm still waiting for lovefilm to send me it. Probably pick it up in a few months for a tenna like I did with Beijing.