Lollipop Chainsaw

Remember the story of the high school cheerleader who became a slayer of the undead ?

Yes thats right Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Now what if she had a chainsaw ?

You'd probably end up with this

A new hack and slash zombie game.

I never thought I'd say this but this game might be ok as it isn't really stepping on any toes as it look less mission orientated than Dead Rising 2 and its not an FPS like many other zombie games coming out.

Maybe not a first day buy for me but it might be like Wet the game, something I buy a bit later on down the line.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks funny, but probably wont be that great.

i want!

looks interesting hehe

[quote user="hobblejp"]it look less mission orientated than Dead Rising 2[/quote]

Less mission orientated than a game that basically didn't have missions aside from fetch and carry?

Looks like another chance for weird Japanese people to sneak upskirts and watch huge cartoon norks getting covered in blood.

I want one.

Az

Im not gonna lie, Im excited for this game.

Have you seen the Halloween trailer on that same page, shes got a zombie head sticking out of her rear end!!

it's either going to be great in the "crap" kinda way... you know like films where really they should be bad and they are bad in places but you like it anyway or its just going to be really rubbish. either way i'm keeping an eye on it.

[quote user="Richieburner"]

Have you seen the Halloween trailer on that same page, shes got a zombie head sticking out of her rear end!!

[/quote]

It's not  a zombie head. her BF gets bitten so she hacks his head off to save him but he's not all that happy about it.

[quote user="sparklefingers"] she hacks his head off to save him but he's not all that happy about it. [/quote] Understandable I guess : )