LOL xbox live

I was suppose to lose gold membership tommorow Sat Feb 22 2014 but no MS and xbox live allows cheaters and hackers on their servers [Mod edit] legit people. I have the email.

Your subscription to Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold will expire on Saturday, February 22, 2014. To avoid a possible interruption of your subscription service, please renew your subscription by Saturday, February 22, 2014.

So basically you want me to pay more money to not have fun on multiplayer games that people have no skill and use modded controllers to auto lock on you thru walls and kill cams provide you prof that you cheat. On top of that you cut service a day ahead of my time. Its ok Im glad I got a ps4 Its way better than [Mod edit]. Less hackers on that system. Im not saying its none but less. I wish I could walk into MS with a white glove and slap those stupid people in the face because they have ruined a good company.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Do you actually think everything`s free on the ps4?

ps4 probably has as many hackers,modders as xbox one, ps3 has as lot more.

Feel better after your rant? Good to get things off your chest sometimes. Hey if you believe the online multiplayer isn't worth the cash due to modders fair enough. Go with what you feel is right and go to Playstation.

I've only encountered two blatant hackers since MW2, and both of them were on MW2. Maybe you should just git gud?

There is a 40% off a 1 yr sub on dashboard, not working for several people. But call 1-800-4MYXBOX and they most likely will honor it.