Logitech G933 Patch/Update?

I was wondering if there will ever be an update or patch to allow for the use of the USB Bluetooth adapter that is available with this headset. It has been out for some time and still no change I'm curious as to why, since this was remedied rather quickly by Sony but not Microsoft.  Especially since this is a rather popular headset despite it's cost it makes it's wireless functionality/use rather useless for the Xbox One. 

Thanks, Matt

|

It would be up to logitech to update or make the headset wireless for the Xbox. There are many wireless headsets that are out there that conform to the wireless "standard" that Xbox has in place. Until then you'll have to wait for Logitech to provide that feature.

From the logitech support site - 

Xbox One™
The G933 gaming headset can be connected to your Xbox One™ console using the included the 3.5mm audio cable.

1. Set the mode switch on the G933 gaming headset to Wireless Off mode for passive audio mode, or set to Wireless On mode for active audio mode with additional features.
  2. Connect the G933 gaming headset to the Xbox One™ controller using the included 3.5mm cable. NOTE: Older Xbox One™ controllers may not support direct 3.5mm cable connections and may require the Xbox One™ Stereo Headset Adapter (sold separately)

NOTE: Headset will not operate via USB Wireless Mix Adapter on Xbox One.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Heya!

xHAZMAT RADIOx has some good info there for sure, but you can also post or vote in the User Voice forum if you would like to suggest that idea to the development team.

We love to hear your ideas and the more info we here from customers the more the console teams can provide what the community wants!

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Howdy Everyone, 

I have an Xbox1x that was attached to a tv with the Logitech G933 headset and it was wireless using the dongle attached to my cable box and using the 3.5mm to RCA adaptor to my tv.  Then I bought a BenQ 32" 4K HDR monitor.  My G933 worked only via wired from headset to controller. I realized recently the dongle has a 3.5mm female port. My monitor has a 3.5mm audio output. The dongle is in a USB port in the back of the xbx1x and a 3.5mm double male auxiliary cord goes from monitor to dongle. Now my G933 works without a wire from headset to controller like it did when I was using my Xbox1x on my tv. I hope this helps.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Plmbr, 

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. 

Thanks, 
Brad 

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 2, 2021 Views 7,540 Applies to: