Login to multiple consoles

When will logging into multiple consoles be supported without having to recover your gamertag?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I am interested in this too, kind of seems silly that it can't be easily done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there guys! The question really comes down to intent: are you suggesting that you would like to have one account in two locations playing simultaneously, or you just don't want to have to log in when you go to a new console? If the latter is what you seek, then putting your profile on a USB device and taking it with you is the ticket. As for account sharing, this is strictly prohibited in our Terms of Use anyway, so creating functionality to allow it to happen more easily doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have 2 xboxs on my home network and am getting sick of bringing my USB key back and forth. I'm sure that the coding could be easily done, or even the login's managed via the MS cloud, so that I could login with the same account to 2 xboxes on the same network without having a USB key?

Sorry this didn't help.

Good grief...I have to side with Microsoft on this one.  How hard is it to carry a USB stick from one Xbox to another?  You'd think the things weighed 50 tons.

BTW, I have two Xboxes at home too and I use the USB method...or used to until the FIFA hack got me locked out for an indeterminate period of time.  Now I have two very expensive DVD players.

Sorry this didn't help.

o.k i have realized this is not a lazyness factor i have 2 consoles say i was waiting for a game to install on one machine while doing something else in the other room ...... i paid for these machines they should work  in harmony !! just my 2 cents also i shouldn't have to transfer licenses i own both and paid for both and whatever content bought  was paid for by me

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for your feedback, nrgizer. I would recommend making a post in the Xbox LIVE Account/Profile Feedback section. This will make sure your suggestions reach the optimum audience. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.